Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Style

Individual style. We all want it, few of us achieve it. So closely linked with our own sense of purpose and self confidence. I've never expressed myself - not even as a teenager. Never had a "look". Occasionally I've looked lovely....by accident, I don't even know how to put on make up! When I split from my husband I went to live with a friend who knows exactly what I mean by the above. She herself is on a mission (much more successful than mine) to develop a sense of style.

You can follow her here if you like all things vintage.


I was starting to sort through my thoughts as to who I was/what I wanted to look like and then, very suddenly, got pregnant! I'm now, just, nearly one year on about to re-embark with this journey. Pinterest was my friend and I'd started to buy a few bits here and there. I'd made a list of my favourite looks but not really made one whole look up with make-up/hair included. One of my looks that I love (on others, not completed it on myself yet) is the 40s look. I have one dress from the wonderful Vivieen of Holloway, which I've attached here. I plan to make up my looks and dress with hair and make up and post here. Wish me luck!

No comments

Post a Comment