Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Political Offshoots!

So, off the back of my previous post I've decided to start up a new blog. I'll post the link a little later on.

The Ponty project, as it's now know in my head is proving very interesting. I've featured one local group already and I've started a petition too. I've also had my first actual conversation with a Council person, which was interesting. There seems like there is a lot to do! I could quite easily be the Pontypool Journalist, if only someone would pay me!






I can't wait to see where this goes! I've already been invited out to visit an Owl's egg in a nesting box and to a meet and greet. A local charity is delivering me veg tomorrow and they've given me LOADS of names of other local people doing awesome stuff for me to contact! Plus the council has directed me to a newly forming Town group so we shall see!

I've also started a petition to see if we can get movement on the state of the local shop fronts! I'm hoping some lovely art might come out of this!

My partner did a quick sketch for me as an idea for the boarded up willie window! I'd love to see this in town.

Shop Fronts Are Us!

http://promisingponty.blogspot.co.uk/

Like I said, I'm creating more work for myself being at home than anything else!



Oh....and I've only knitted five squares, but I HAVE written 3900 words of the book! Plus the child will be one on Saturday and she WALKED TODAY!

HORRAY!

Best wishes
Kay x

No comments

Post a Comment